Sunday, 13 July 2014

Life of a Blogger: Handwriting


Life Of A Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi from NovelHeartbeat. This is where bloggers talk about non-bookish things so that you will know more about us on a more personal level. You can see the full list of topics HERE.


Topic: Handwriting





This is what my handwriting in school looks like: 
That's a random page on my Public Speaking and Debate notebook.

(4th year)



This is what my handwriting on a classroom whiteboard looks like:
I was the class secretary when I was in third year and fourth year high school.

(3rd year)




Here’s a proof. Our high school annual. Hahahaha =)))









5 comments:

  1. Your handwriting is way more legible than mine! And totally legible, which is a bonus. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *way prettier than mine. (Sheesh, no commenting before coffee for me...)

      Delete
  2. hehe, love this. my handwriting is HORRIBLE. I have to consciously try to write legibly when I know others are going to read my writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My handwriting is barely readable when I know I'm the only one who will read it. Hahaha

      Delete