Friday, 27 December 2013

Young Adult Author Ned Vizzini Dead at 32

Ned Vizzini (April 4, 1981 - December 19, 2013)


Ned Vizzini is the New York Times bestselling author of young-adult books It's Kind of a Funny StoryThe Other NormalsBe More Chill, and Teen Angst? Naaah.... He is the coauthor with Chris Columbus of the fantasy-adventure series House of Secrets. His work has been translated into 25 languages.

E! News confirmed Vizzini's manner of death was suicide. He reportedly jumped off the roof of his parents' home in Brooklyn, N.Y., on Thursday, Dec. 19, and, according to the NY medical examiner, "he suffered blunt impact injuries of the head, torso and extremities which are consistent with someone falling."



I heared about his death because of John Green's (@realjohngreen) tweets:


It still makes me want to cry (often) and cry (sometimes) whenever I remember that he's dead. This is the first time that an author I knew passed away. It's more heart-breaking because he did not die because of an accident or a disease. :'(

Today, I searched him on google and I found this post:

http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-12-23/remembering-ned-vizzini-1981-2013/ After reading this, the tears came and I cried like a baby. </3




We're going to miss you, Ned. We love you to the moon and back!




No comments:

Post a Comment