Saturday, 28 December 2013

Favorite Book Covers of 2013

Do you judge a book by it's cover? Check out these books that not only have awesome covers but also interesting stories!


1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


I don't know why I love this cover so much. It just looks so cuuute. (Yup, I called a book cover cute.)

2. Taken by Erin Bowman


I really love the colors on this cover. It made me curious and it really looks interesting! :)

3. Faking It by Cora Carmack


Who can resist not reading this book after seeing this super duper hot guy on the cover? :">

4. The Elite by Kiera Cass


I hate dresses but this cover is soooo beautiful. That's something, huh?

5. Reality Boy by A.S. King


This cover is soooo awesome and I don't know what else to say. =)))


6. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


This cover is so coool and I love the look of the characters and the background and how the girl's hair is flying or something. I can't think straight. Hahaha. :D


7. Allegiant by Veronica Roth


What else can I say? Do I need to spell out the word AWESOME? ;)


8. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


If you have read the book, you'll know that the cover really fits the story. It's so simple but it still catches the eye of the readers.








No comments:

Post a Comment